After more than 10 years’ experience practicing as a solicitor in England, Hong Kong and Australia (where he worked in 2 of Sydney’s major commercial law firms) Michael Tyler set up Tyler & Co. in 1990 to provide high quality legal advice at reasonable cost.
We achieve this aim by limiting what we do to 2 areas of practice – business law and property law. We would rather be masters of those, rather than ‘jacks of all trades’.
The defining characteristics of the service we provide are:
- Excellence in everything we do. We strive to ensure that the advice we give and the documents we produce are right. Whilst maintaining a strategic overview, we insist on thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Prevention of future problems (which we call ‘preventative law’). Our experience in litigation has made us only too conscious of the immeasurable value of helping our clients to avoid future disputes.
- Pragmatic and proactive approach. We use our imagination to achieve our clients’ aims in ways that are innovative, practical, commercially realistic and cost-effective. We are not slaves to legal convention or process.
- Client and industry knowledge. We work hard to know and understand our clients, their business and the industries they operate in very well, so that the services we provide are tailored appropriately to their individual circumstances.
- Excellent client communications. We are very accessible, work hard to keep our clients well informed and use plain language, so as not to confuse with jargon.
- Quick service. We have a well-deserved reputation for quick responses and rapid service.
We have clients in Sydney, across Australia and Internationally. To speak to one of our lawyers, please call: +61 (02) 9966 1799, or visit here for more information about contacting us.